2012年5月13日星期日

Shop the Trend Peplums

WhatIWore: Welcome my guest contributor today - Victoria from vmac+cheese! Victoria and I met at Alt Summit and I’m so glad to discovered her blog. I’ve asked her to join me on What I Wore to share her take on a current trend. And now, without further ado:

Think you can’t wear peplum? Think again. If the peplum waisted skirts which graced the runways last spring (and are currently gracing the hips of tastemakers everywhere) aren’t your thing, look for jackets that feature a little dose of peplum along the back. Check out some of my favorite peplum pieces above. And if you get a minute WE LOVE THE WEB, come visit me on vmac+cheese, where Jessica is participating in my Behind the Scenes series. She’s getting up close and personal — you may just learn a thing or two beyond (I have to say it) what she wears!
1. Ella Peplum Tee
2. Academic Achievement Top
3. Coach Tour Top 
4. On Pointe Top 
5. Ribbed peplum Bodycon Skirt
6. Carly Short Peplum Skirt
7. Eternal Flame of Love Skirt
8. Birds of Paradise Skirt
9. Adie Cropped Peplum Blazer
10. Peplum Waist Striped Cotton Jacket
11. Hazelnut Blazer
Image Credits: Fashionologie; Vogue; peplum definition here.

没有评论:

发表评论