2012年5月18日星期五

Ashlee Simpson Shops at Coach

And you thought you didn’t see many celebs shopping at Coach… Well coachoutlet.altervista.org, Ashlee Simpson does (if she even counts as a celeb). It looks like Little Simpson did some major shopping at Coach- I wonder what goodies she has in the bag? What baffles me is that she is merely the sister of Jessica, her album was not huge (at least in my standards), and she just bought a 9,000 sq ft home on an acre of land in California’s San Fernando Valley. Whaa?? I’m about to go make Angelina adopt me, then I’ll start a singing career www.coachoutletlas.com Soccer Jerseys, then I’ll make sure to lip-sing on SNL (since I will have to since I can’t sing at all) Oakley Sunglasses, and then I can be on my way to a small mansion in Cali. Any of you with me?

Ashlee Simpson Shops at Coach asimpson house

Ashlee Simpson Shops at Coach asimpson coach

没有评论:

发表评论