2012年5月30日星期三

Most incredible dinner out

I have a few: Coach Factory Outlet Online…big dreams and grand plans.

The next place I’m traveling: Brighton Beach for blintzes and ocean spray.

Strangest place I’ve lived: A 30 foot fishing boat docked next to the Statue of Liberty

Current location: Brooklyn

Carbs are: …something a lot of other people seem to like talking about?

Photo: Lianna Tarantin

Daily uniform: Mini skirts, boots, a big wool coat, dark sunglasses and a thoughtful perfume. I try to buy either very cheap, old clothing or really expensive new clothing and not much in between. My dream uniform involves a lot of Comme des Garçons, Jil Sander, Erdem, Peter Pilotto, disco jumpsuits, impractical high heels and vintage Alaïa.

Click over to SousStyle for more pics and Victoria’s top five meals!

Photo: Lianna Tarantin

This week I can’t stop buying: Black truffles, edible gold spray paint, and blackwatch plaid.

In the kitchen, I swear by: Old movies humming in the background Coach Factory Outlet Online, sharp knives, and a retractable Sharpie. A Kitchenaid mixer and Vitamix if I’m feeling flush. Solitude if I’m working on a deadline—can’t bust out the ninja moves unless I’m alone.

Hometown: Many!  Seattle, Honolulu, Southern California suburbia, Malaysia, Philly, Hong Kong—a little part of me has lived and been left behind at all of those places.

Most incredible dinner out: So many, but most recently dinner on a dark and snowed-in night with my best friend Michael at La Bête in Seattle.

The taste I couldn’t live without: Too hard to choose one, but I’d be very sad if I never got to eat pickled vegetables, salted milk chocolate, dim sum and strong hot tea ever again (but please not all at once).

My cat, Banana, is: Obviously the shit.

Name: Victoria Yee Howe

Day job: Working with contemporary artists and conceptual dessert at Kreemart.   Also, I write and publish fanzines and photo books Coach Factory Outlet Online, and make field recordings.

My mother taught me: Good manners

I’m dying to go: All over the Middle East, North Africa Coach Factory Outlet Online, Lake Baikal, St. Petersburg, the Kamchatka Peninsula, backwoods China. Basically…almost everywhere? Especially the places you’re not supposed to go.

没有评论:

发表评论