2012年5月13日星期日

Olivia Palermo’s CC Skye Onie Messenger Bag - Bag

Olivia+Palermo+Peter+Som+Front+Row+Spring+bYOqu46ovuBl.jpg

I have never wanted a bag more in my life… It’s <3 at first sight!

DISGUSTING! R people blind?

I don’t like this snake-embossed version but do like cutout leather version a lot. already ordered one from Bloomingdales.com. It costs $50 more though.

Love it. First saw the bag at Intermix in the elephant gray and thought YES and then thought: a little small. After carting around a very heavy Prada Aviator I decided to sell it (soon to be listed up on ebay) and opt for this CC Skye in black which I just ordered from the Intermix boutique in Bal Harbour, FL. (Only a few left company-wide for those who are still interested!!!) Big Bag Brands are getting my attention less and less while designs that match quality AND function with a sensible price point are getting my attention more and more. And believe me, I’m not afraid to spend on a bag–blew $4k on a Gucci python earlier in the year. But I will NEVER waste that kind of dough on a bag again. Ever. I’d rather spend it on my animals and their welfare. (Am selling that Gucci, too, as it’s too bulky and not fun to carry.) CC Skye is a real up-and-comer coach handbags! I still love Prada and always will but for me, I just have to be careful what works and makes sense beyond “eye candy.” I remain a Bag Snob just a very very DISCERNING one.

没有评论:

发表评论