2012年6月1日星期五

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Chimera Nail Lacquer

Coach Factory Outlet Online

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Chimera Nail Lacquer ($8.00 for 0.50 fl. oz.) is described as a “mint green metallic.” According to OCC, it should be opaque and has a metallic finish. It’s a green-teal with lots of metallic shimmer that is opaque in two coats. I could see this leaning a little tealer on cooler complexions, but against my warmer complexion, I can see the green in it. I went hunting for dupes, but I could not find anything that’s quite like this in products I’ve reviewed. China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses is so green in comparison, while Zoya Bevin is lighter, not as intense, and has no shimmer. It’s like I saw hints of Chimera in other shades, but nothing came close enough.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Chimera Nail Lacquer

I like the recent bottle change–it’s very sleek, and the benefit to this type of packaging is they store really efficiently and easily.  You can still see the color along the “shoulders” of the bottle when they’re standing up, which is great.  This had a thinner consistency than I’m used to, but it still applied opaque in two coats, and while it seemed a touch watery, it wasn’t runny.  It applied evenly and easily, and the metallic shimmer made dry down quicker than regular shimmer/cream polishes.  When I wore Chimera to test out the wear, it wore for seven days without chipping and had only minor tip wear.

Where to Buy: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, $8 -- launches March 23rd

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Chimera Nail Lacquer
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Chimera Nail Lacquer

The Glossover

没有评论:

发表评论